Originally, we were hoping to have a medical visa appointment for Jonathan while I was there; however, it is Haiti and one never knows what is going to happen. With the flooding, destruction and devastation from the hurricanes, we are not sure all is ready to go with the paperwork down there?
We know God can move mountains and allow miracles to happen. And, we know we could pray for this to happen so Jonathan can come home for medical care. However, we are standing firm on waiting for God's will to be done with our son. If the Lord sees it needed that Jonathan come home now, He will provide Three Angels with the paperwork and passport needed for the appointment this coming week. If the Lord sees it necessary for Jonathan to come to the United States for medical care, He will pave the path and a visa will be issued.
Whatever the outcome, we know it is what is best for Jonathan right now. God will protect and provide for our little boy as He has in the past. We have faith He will take care of Jonathan as He continues to do. Would you please pray with us this week and ask God to allow His will to be done for Jonathan?
Colleen and Mike