Thursday, September 18, 2008

souri souple!


I have a new camera.

Last year at this time, my pocket-size digital camera broke. I decided not to replace it, but instead purchased a really cool, but larger, camera. I do LOVE the other camera I now have, but really missed the portability of the other. So, when I received a 25% off certificate and a $40 off coupon for Best Buy recently, I decided to buy a replacement.

I know you are probably wondering why in the world would I feel the need to announce this... Well, I am just so excited! I am going to take this camera with me to Haiti. And, because it is so small and easy to use, I will have it with me all the time. And, because I will have it with me all the time, I am going to be taking TONS of pictures. And, because I am going to be taking tons of pictures, you can be certain I will capture all the kids at the O on film! And, because I will capture all the kids, I will have SOOOOO many pics to send all the adoptive families.

So, to make a long story short.... Be on the lookout for lots of pictures of your kiddos, TA's families. I have the battery all charged up and a HUGE memory card loaded. I promise to get lots of shots of your sweeties!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! Can't wait to see the pictures! PLEASE give my kids an extra long hug for me and tell them that their mama AND Papa will be coming in December! I can't wait to see how the react when they meet their Papa for the first time:)

Lena Just Lena said...

I'm so excited! I will love any and all pictures of my little boys. Oh how I wish I was going with you! I am planning to go in Dec. please tell Steeve & Jean Ba that their mama & papa love them very much.

THANK YOU!!!

for giving me something to look forward to-for sharing your story-for sharing your new camera announcment!!!!

Salzwedel Family said...

OK Colleen, I am counting on you to snap some pics of me meeting Anchise. I suspect I will look like a horrible blubbering idiot, but oh well! Hopefully I won't scare her. Maybe I'll manage to keep my composure, but I doubt it.

megan haug said...

uhhhh...so where are all these pictures??

CG said...

Yaaaaay! I'm waiting for an email ;)