Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally! Some GOOD News!

Although we are still waiting on birth certificates and medical visas, I have some wonderful news for our TA's family and many of my blog friends.

Kaitlyn and Michael are engaged! YEAH!

They are planning a November wedding and could not be happier! We are so excited for them and want to wish them all the best in their new life together.

Congratulations, Kaitlyn and Michael!

(They have actually been engaged since the day Kaitlyn arrived home from 4 months serving at Three Angels in Haiti. I couldn't wait to tell everyone, but had to wait until Karen announced it officially on her blog. Thanks, Karen, cuz it was killin' me not to be able to tell everyone! It's difficult to keep happy secrets!)

10 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

How exciting!

Karen Combes said...

haha! That is too funny! Kait is a private person and I had to respect her wishes. I wanted to post something THAT night, but she wouldn't let me. As you know, I told you "something" was up while we were in Haiti! Happy secrets are hard for me to keep....but I didn't tell Kait that she had a special guest waiting for her in cincinnati. Even made us get up EARLY to catch a flight when we were delayed from TS Fay. She wanted to sleep in, but I insisted that "I just wanted to get home."
Fun memories!

angela said...

oh my goodness! that is great news!

Anonymous said...

Aww....that is so nice of you to blog about Kaitlyn and Michael! It is awesome news--we cannot wait for the wedding! It is so exciting! Hope the Parents' Night went well tonight at Tilton! Thanks again Colleen for all you do for Tilton School. You are unbelievable! See you soon!
Kelly

Kathy Eden said...

About time!!! :o) She told me June she thought they would be engaged soon. I'm so excited for the both of them! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this post Colleen!! You are a very special family to Kaitlyn. It is so awesome how God connected us all together!!

Love ya
Karla

Unknown said...

What an adorable couple! Can't wait to see how God uses them together:) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for them!

Lena Just Lena said...

Please tell Kaitlyn congrats from me! That's awesome news-and they look sooo happy!

kaitlyn said...

Thank you for sharing in our excitement, Colleen!! All the wedding plans are coming along great and we can't wait to be married!

CG said...

I saw those two together in late June. I am not surprised one bit! Congrats, kids!