Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i am...


i am: a kid at heart.
i think: you should treat others how you want to be treated.
i know: we were lead by God to adopt.
i want: the best for my children.
i have: everything I could possibly need!
i wish: for my children to live long, happy lives.
i hate: when people are deliberately mean to one another.
i miss: teaching.
i fear: touching roaches. YUCK!
i feel: so blessed!
i hear: my calling to be a missionary.
i smell: Spring. FINALLY!!!
i crave: to make a difference.
i search: the Internet all the time.
i wonder: what it will be like when we tell Daniel we are his forever family?
i regret: that my children never knew my mother.
i love: my husband more each day!
i ache: for suffering children around the world.
i care: about people.
i always: kiss my kids and husband goodnight.
i am not: a jealous person.
i believe: all things happen for a reason.
i dance: the Cha-Cha Slide…it’s my favorite line dance!
i sing: quietly, so no one hears....
i cry: at happy-endings.
i don’t always: keep up with the laundry like I should.
i fight: for my kids!
i write: a family blog so my children have a journal of their upbringing.
i never: miss an episode of Grey’s Anatomy.
i listen: with a caring ear.
i can usually be found: reading blogs on the computer.
i need: a good 8 hours of sleep each night.
i am happy about: our I171h finally arriving!!!

how about you, Karla, Karen, Kathy and Sarah?

6 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Are you asking me? if so, let me know, and I will post a similar blog!!!! :0)

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Yep, Sarah! It's for you! ;-)

Sarah and Tim said...

OK, working on it now!

Kathy Eden said...

I have to go to a class now but I will do this tonight. :o)

Karen Combes said...

Hey, I will do it when I return from kait's graduation. Looks like fun!

Sarah and Tim said...

Oh my Kathy, I asked you on my blog too!! sorry