Thursday, November 29, 2007

Eight Random Things About Me…


I was tagged by my dear friend and blog buddy Karla, so here goes…

1- My first car was a red Chrysler LeBaron.

2- I love scary movies!

3- I lived in Anchorage, Alaska for four months.

4- I had two gerbils when I was 12 years old. Their names were Laverne and Shirley ~ named after the 1970’s sit-com.

5- I have a reoccurring dream that all my teeth are cracking and falling out.

6- I absolutely hate roaches!!!

7- I had a crush on Kenny Rogers when I was a little girl. (I cannot believe I am admitting to this…)

8- I have been in 16 car accidents; most of which were caused by me. :-o


...If you laughed at any of these random things about me,
TAG ~ YOU'RE IT!!!

1 comment:

Shannon H. said...

I cannot BELIEVE someone else has the same exact recurring dream! I get the teeth crumbling out of my mouth dream about once every 4-6 months.

Usually in times of anxiety or change.

And my crush was Neil Diamond.