Monday, December 3, 2007

TIM

Where do I begin...? My first-born. My first son. There is so much to say about this child and I do not know how to start...

I would say Tim has a special place in my heart because he is my first born and first son. We spent almost two years together as mom and baby bonding and playing all alone. My entire world centered around Timmy and I loved being his mother. His laugh, his cry, his hugs and his smiles ~ my heart melted with every little thing he did. And, certainly, he could do no wrong! He was a perfect angel and gift from God! I was blessed to have been given such a wonderful boy, and honored to be his mother.
As time went on and our family grew, and so did Timothy. He was turning into such a sweet and sensitive little boy who was always happy and on the go! He loved to learn and loved to be with people. Everything made him happy! And, it was the littlest things made him happy! He was so easy-going and so content all the time! Mommy and Daddy were so proud of their boy!
Tim turned ten years old this past November 11th. I cannot believe 10 years have already gone by since Tim first joined our family. It was Tim who made us a family! Our first baby and first son - we could not be prouder, happier or more blessed the day he came into our lives! And, today we couldn’t be more blessed, happier or prouder of our son! He is turning into such a fine boy who takes pride in his schooling, loves his friends and cares so much about others. Family means so much to Tim and he is a great brother, cousin, nephew and grandson. He is dedicated to his projects and activities and takes pride and ownership in his work.
One of my favorites qualities of Tim is his sense of humor. I have never known a 10 year old with such a funny demeanor and wit! He is our big ol’ goofball! He makes so many people laugh and loves to be funny. He enjoys seeing others smile and works hard to get them to smile. He is genuinely happy and it is contagious when you are around him. One cannot help but enjoy his company and the energy he gives off.
Timothy Joseph is turning into a person I am so proud of more and more each day! Not only does he have a special place in my heart for being our first-born, but also because he is just such a special person! We love you, Timbo! You make us so proud and so happy! God blessed us completely the day He placed you in our lives. We are so lucky you are our son! Your kindness, fun-spirit and love for life are such wonderful qualities to possess. We couldn’t be happier for who you are becoming ! Continue being true to yourself and always follow your heart!

Love,
Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Karen Combes said...

What nice thoughts. Jonathan and Daniel are getting an awesome big brother.
Karen