Thursday, September 20, 2007

The FIVE Musketeers!


These are Kate’s five friends at school she talks about frequently. A couple of them are preschool classmates, but the others are girls she just fell in love with recently. These are definitely the five sweetest little girls in the Kindergarten (and, yes, I am partial!) I am so glad Kate has become friends with each them! (Plus I love their moms, too!) J

Kate just loves kindergarten thoroughly! She can’t say enough about her teacher and just loves the day’s activities. From playing “Shark and Minnow” in P.E. to center time in the classroom, she is having a blast at school and is learning so much. I am so glad she is enjoying school and adjusting so easily to a full day’s schedule. My little girl is growing up and I couldn’t be more proud of her!!!

I love you, Tater Tot!!! xoxo Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colleen:

Sooo cute!!! Those 5 do have a great time together!! I am so blessed to get to know you. God knew what he was doing when he made us friends!!

Hugs
Karla