Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Prayer Request

We have some very special friends who are in the midst of adopting from Haiti. Tomorrow is a BIG day in their adoption journey. Would you please take the time and pray for them? Please pray that both Sarah and Isaiah Daniel's files will be approved & released from IBESR this week.



These families have been waiting a very long time for approval from Haitian Social Services. I have a very peaceful feeling about tomorrow's meeting and so hope good news is sent their way, as well!

Thank you for your prayers! I know our friends appreciate them!!!

5 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Praying!

Kathy Eden said...

Haven't stopped praying for them! :o)

Anonymous said...

Colleen,
Thank you for caring for us so much!! I am so encouraged by your love and support!! When I came to your blog and saw my sweet girl's face I was reminded once again that we are not in this alone.

I cannot express how grateful I am for everyone who has been praying for us.

Shannon H. said...

Have been, will be, waiting for God to move.

Anonymous said...

So, we have some more time to pray!! Meeting was pushed to this coming Wed!