Monday, January 26, 2009

A Filler Post

Not too much is happening here lately. Well, nothing too exciting to post about anyway. Figured I would answer these questions since I was tagged by a dear friend. :) Enjoy!

Totally Random...

You just got a mall gift certificate. Where do you head first? Gap

You're on amazon.com. What's in your basket? books, books and more books

You go to the video rental store. What are you looking for? the return counter to pay for our never-ending late fees. :-o

Where's the marker in your Bible? JOB 26 – I am reading the entire Bible chronologically this year, so I am at the beginning. Thanks for the awesome idea, Shannon!

What are you hiding from your family? Valentine’s Day gifts…

What's your game? BASKETBALL – Isn’t that everyone’s game?

What's the last movie you saw at the theater? Hotel for Dogs

You're next up at Starbucks. What do you order? A brownie (since I do not like coffee), then I head to Mac Donald’s for a large coke. A brownie and a coke – the breakfast of champions!

What's in your CD player? Halos Medical Mission CD – I love it! Thanks for a great selection of Christian tunes, Lynda!

You're packing. Where are you going? Although most would guess Haiti, this time we are headed to Grand Cayman for our annual dive trip. (No worries though, I’ll be going back to Haiti soon.)

What's your biggest goal for this year? helping Mike as he chooses a direction for his practice…

What's your biggest event this year? “LIFE” is a big event – so I am going to live it to its fullest by the Grace of God!

What should you be doing instead of this? Paying bills…YUCK!

Who do you think should fill this out on their blog? TAG – you’re it

No comments: