Saturday, May 10, 2008

What a Week!

Wow! I am exhausted! It felt like a whirlwind of a trip to Haiti. It was exciting! It was fast! It was fun! It was blessed! It was wonderful to see all that happened!

The team worked harder than I have ever experienced on a mission trip! Everyone was so thrilled to see the children, greet the staff and give out blessings to all. We were all pumped and ready to conquer all that needed to be done. There were many laughs and smiles throughout the week of stories, jokes and good times. Prayers and devotions were heartfelt and each felt the Spirit move them as the week went on. God was with us all and we are ever so thankful to Him!
My trip to Haiti last week was probably the best one yet! I cannot wait to write about the events and cherished times spent by the group. Everyone so different yet very much the same. We all come from different places but each share a unique love for Haiti! It is all so very cool and now my heart is even more filled with that love for the country, its people and the people who serve our Lord!

6 comments:

angela said...

thanks for some glimpses! i can't wait to hear more!!

Angela said...

I'm glad you had a great trip!!

Karen Combes said...

So glad you had a great week and I can't wait to hear the details!
(and photos of your boys!)
Karen

CG said...

Yay, you're back! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Sarah and Tim said...

Colleen,
It was great getting to get to know you over the last week! I feel as though, I have found a friend, not one who lives close, or speaks often, but one who will always live in my heart! Thanks so much for your friendship! It was a wonderful trip, I look forward to the day I return!

Kathy Eden said...

It sounds like you all had a great trip. Randy told me many wonderful things about you :o)