Sunday, May 11, 2008

Singing In the Rain!

It rained just about every evening in Haiti while we were there. Some nights it was only a sprinkle, but just enough too cool the air and compete with the humidity. By the end of the week, we all prayed for rainy evenings to cool the temps. ;-o

One afternoon, it decided to pour ~ and I mean POUR!!!! Again, we were thrilled as the winds it brought also cooled the air. There was a wonderful breeze throughout the orphanage as we worked and finished up afternoon jobs. Even the children were excited to see the rain. They all decided to run outside to play in it. And, yes, they actually began to sing in the rain...

What fond memories of a week at Three Angels!

7 comments:

Angela said...

That was AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing. That put a huge smile on my face.

Kathy Eden said...

I LOVE to watch them dance...and sing in the rain!

CG said...

Adorable! Thanks for the video!! Ahh... to be a kid again!

Karen Combes said...

What a great video! Singin' and dancin' in the rain! Looks like fun!

angela said...

wish i was there dancing! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I loved that Colleen!! Aren't the people of Haiti wonderful? I miss seeing all the little kids.

I can't wait to hear more about Daniel and Jonathan. Hint..hint!!

Hugs

Lara said...

Oh Colleen - thanks so much for sharing this! It made my day!!