Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yo Yo Yo! This Is Tim Here....

I know my mom blogs all the time about my skill and perfection (well at least she better.) So, I thought I’d take a crack at it. Please note: I’m really not that conceited. I’m only kidding!
I saw on my mom’s post she said 8 random things about herself. Well, here are 8 random things about me:

1. My favorite music artist is Soulja Boy.
2. I only have 3 bottom teeth.
3. I think Homer is the best character on The Simpsons; he’s such a goofball.
4. In my opinion, weather reports are the least accurate things ever created.
5. I almost cried tears of joy when I heard Brett Favre was quitting football.
6. When I was 2, I dressed up as Barney for Halloween.
7. My favorite shoe brand is DC Shoes.
8. I learned to water ski when I was 4 years old.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT job Tim!! I take it that you are feeling better!!

I am impressed with your ability to ski at such a young age!!

Hugs

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Yo Yo Yo! Mom here.... Great first post, Tim. Not sure about Homer? I think maybe YOU are the goofball!!!!

Love you, Goober!
Mom

angela said...

okay, i love homer. he's my favorite one!! and i'm more than IMPRESSED with your spelling and grammar skills! those are some sweet skills!!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Sadly, You-You, Tim does not get his English skills from his mom. Just today I had to ask him how to spell a word. :-) It is nice to have a human dictionary around the house these days. Ha! I love my boy!

CG said...

I loved this post, Tim. Very funny! I am amazed by your skill and perfection! ;)