Thursday, April 24, 2008

Get Your Head In the Game!

One of Megan's performances at the recital was to the High School Musical song "Get Your Head In the Game." All the girls were so excited to learn a dance to this music seeing as it is their favorite movie these days.

Meg had a great time learning this hip-hop dance. She was also sure to pick her favorite Culver's Restaurant blue and yellow basketball to stick out of the crowd. (Secretly, I hope she loved it because it was b-a-s-k-e-t-b-a-l-l... I still have high hopes for my daughter to take up my all-time favorite sport!)


Way to dance, Meg! We are so proud of your dedication and hard work this year with Just For Kix!

Enjoy the very short video clip of the dance. I am still trying to get the hang of this video taping thing. So far, I am not too successful!

2 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Very cute! My oldest daughter loves Hip Hop dance!

Kathy Eden said...

That is awesome! Phoebe wants to know why she isn't in dance class yet...hmmm...???dance classes or children??? :o) Actually she is going to be joining a liturgical dance troupe in May & she can't wait.