Thursday, January 24, 2008

AYE!

This is my first attempt at posting a video. It is also my first attempt at using my digital camera to take a video. I didn't realize I couldn't readjust the frame after downloading. So, you have to tilt your head to watch part of it. Sorry!




...Here's my little boy during my January visit. There was nothing I loved more than peeking my head into the nursery door waiting for Jonathan to notice me. The HUGE smile he would get on his face was so, so heart-warming. By the end of the week, not only did I get a big smile, but he was crawling over saying "Aye" and "Mama!"

Such fond memories while we are apart! Mommy misses you and thinks about you all the time! April cannot come soon enough, Ton Ton!!! xoxoxoxo

12 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

He IS the cutest!!! Absolutely adorable!

Karen Combes said...

So precious! He looks so good and happy!!! Love ~ Karen

Elisabeth said...

CUTE!! i made that mistake too! :)

Angela said...

I kinda like it sideways. He is a doll!! :)

CG said...

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Shannon H. said...

Wow - I must tell you he looks soooo much healthier now than when he first came to Angel House! Amazing!

angela said...

i love it!! AYE!!!

angela said...

maybe he's a pirate!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...how sweet!! He is so little!! What a doll Colleen!

Hugs
Karla

Kathy Eden said...

That's exactly what I was thinking you-you!

Lara said...

he he...I like that pirate voice too! He is absolutely adorable! What a little miracle God has blessed you with!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

OO ~ maybe he is a pirate? That will make a great first Halloween costume at home! Too cute!

Thanks everyone!