Monday, September 14, 2009

Timbo * Timberoni * Timster * TJ * Timeika * Timerthy

He's a nut! I call him “Goober.” Cross between a geek and booger maybe? Not even sure where I got that nickname from, but it fits him perfectly.
There are so many times in a day when he cracks me up. His jokes. His one-liners. His sarcasm. I just love his sense of humor.
The past few months have been so much fun! I am truly enjoying the “kid” my son is turning into to right now. He laughs, he jokes, and he enjoys life. He is out to have a good time and wants to have fun. I have always thought Tim was a pretty cool kid. He has a very caring and loving side to him. He loves his family and admires his friends. He takes pride in what he does and wants to succeed. He wants to know what’s going on in the world and loves to learn. He has a very strong faith and cares deeply about God. All around, he is a terrific person.
Tim makes my heart swell. His admiration for life, his sensitivity towards others and his high standards brought upon by his belief in the Lord’s Word. I love him more each day. I couldn’t be more proud of him today!
I am having a blast being his mom. He makes it easy. He makes it fun. He is such a Goober!

1 comment:

CG said...

I have to agree that Tim is one special guy. I actually have really enjoyed ALL your children, but I do remember Tim being a sweetie and a funny guy in Haiti. I am blessed just to have met him, so I know you're doubly-blessed to be his mama!