Monday, July 6, 2009

With a Heavy Heart...

...I ask you to please pray for this little girl.

Kate



Kate and her family have been on my mind since I first read their story and watched their video. http://www.youtube.com/v/ese3zYZ-NA4&hl=en&fs=1

I cannot even imagine what they are going through. I do not even try to understand the pain they feel. I will never be able to comprehend the anguish they are experiencing.

I am in awe of their faith in the Lord. I am humbled by their strength in Him. I am dedicated to praying for Kate.

3 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Praying...and crying. She is just a couple of months younger than Phoebe & they sound a lot a like.

It's Gonna Be Me said...

It is so heart breaking, Kathy! I do not personally know this family, but their circumstance weighs so heavy on my heart. This little girl needs everyone to pray for her and her family. Thanks you for taking the time to do so.

Karen Combes said...

I am so glad you posted the you tube link. WOW! I have been praying for Kate since last Thursday when I read about it. Kate has been weighing on my mind, too.