Friday, July 25, 2008

What a Difference a Day ~ or a YEAR ~ Makes!

Jonathan after his arrival in July '07

Jonathan has been at the orpahage for a year now. He arrived during medical clinic last July. He was so sick, so weak and so sad. Malnutirtion was getting the best of his little body. If Three Angels had not taken him in, most certainly he would have died.

The Lord knew just what Jonathan needed that day. With the love and care Joanthan has recieved over the last 12 months at the orphanage, he is a healthy growing toddler. Thank you, God!

Jonathan - One Year Later....

12 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

that beautiful smile melts my heart!

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God!!! I remember what he looked like last July...such a big difference now!

Salzwedel Family said...

What a huge difference! He is so precious. I love his grin.

Anonymous said...

Colleen:

Wow.....I remember Kaitlyn coming home and talking about him and now he will be moving to Rochelle!!!

God is so good and Jonathan is sooo cute!!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

god is so good

CG said...

Praise God. He looks GREAT! I am so happy he is your son!

Elisabeth said...

WHOA!! There's no way that there is no God...

Kristina said...

He truly is a testimony of God's goodness!!!!!!

WOW!!!!

angela said...

that is an amazing testimony!! what a precious boy!

Brandy and Troy said...

Wow. I was there last July after he just came to the O. He has come such a long way. Praise God for your precious boy!!!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

I love that boy!

Lena Just Lena said...

Ohmigosh-I am so grateful for Three Angels-what an amazing testimony these photos provide.

I love Jonathon, got to meet him in July when I was there...I'm so thrilled to 'meet' his forever family.