Sunday, May 25, 2008

Skype Rocks and...

so do Sandy and Kaitlyn!

We finally downloaded Skype onto the computers at home. And, I am so glad we did! We received a surprise call from Sandy, Kaitlyn and Jonathan Saturday afternoon when I logged on to check email. Sandy was trying to search for us on Skype after I emailed her about our new account. Thank you, girls, for contacting us!

It was so fun to chat with Sandy and Kaitlyn and talk to Jonathan. Although he could not see us as we were on the laptop without a camera, he was interested in the sounds and words we were saying to him. It was also great to see Kaitlyn LIVE and looking so happy. It is wonderful to hear straight from her that she is settling in at Angel House and enjoying her time there with the team this week. (Karen, you may want to download Skype sometime this summer!)

Thank you so much, Three Angels, for connecting our adoptive world here in the U.S.A. to your world in Haiti! It sure does a mama's heart good to hear and see the children live on the computer. Technology is great, Skype rocks and TA's is a blessings to us all!

4 comments:

CG said...

You're right, Colleen. Skype is so cool, and Sandy and Caitlyn are huge blessings to us all!!!

Anonymous said...

Col:

Karen and I both already downloaded Skype!! We all talked to Kait on Saturday too. She told us that they had talked to you and Kate!!

Karen's son Nick is in Germany, so she has the ability to "talk" to both her kids online!!

Hugs
Karla

Kathy Eden said...

I totally agree! I'm glad you got to talk with Jonathan.

Karen Combes said...

Skype is awesome! I'm in shock that it is so easy and FREE!

I'm glad that you got to see Kaitlyn. I hope she calls me soon with the webcam so I can see her. I miss her so much!

I just got back from Rochelle! We had a great time. I'll be back there in 12 days.

Blessings!
Karen