Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Permission or Not?

It's been something that has weighed heavily on mind most recently ~~~ whether or not I should set a privacy block on our family's blog....?

I pride myself in being a trusting individual, a positive thinker and an optimist of life. I have absolutely no problem being "an open book" for everyone to know. We have nothing to hide. However, I have to be realistic and do not want to possibly compromise my family's safety due to my desire to journal in cyberspace. It is sad, but also the truth, that there are people out there who are not always trustworthy and my number one concern are "MY PEEPS!"

With all this in mind, I have decided to "go private" with our blog. If I don't have your address but you would like access to our blog, please email me and let me know. haitiandreams@yahoo.com Certainly, we do not want to lose any of our blog-buddies!

1 comment:

Kathy Eden said...

I've been thinking about the same thing Colleen. I totally understand.