Thursday, January 31, 2008

Please Pray!


I humbly ask each of my blog readers to please pray for Jason Krenzke. He is husband to Joslyn, a new friend whom I spent my first week with in Haiti. Jason underwent surgery today to biopsy a very large tumor in his brain.

Jason is 29, and he and Joslyn have two young children. They live in Midland Michigan. All the prayers and postitive thoughts are needed as they go through Jason's recovery and time of unknown!

Jason and Joslyn have high spirits about this situation which comes from their very strong faith. They know God has a plan and will take care of them! Please lift Jason and his family up to the Lord so that they may feel peace during this time!

Thank you!
Colleen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for Jason...how scary. Please keep us posted!
Hugs

Kathy Eden said...

Praying!!!

livingpurereligion said...

Praying!

junglemama said...

I will pray. I have a good friend whose husband had the same thing. They operated sucessfully almost six years ago and other than for eye seizures controlled with medication he is doing good.