Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Switch Is On...

What a day! We are working on switching Tim into a new bedroom. He has decided he would like to have his bedroom downstairs. This idea works out great because eventually we will have to rearrange rooms when the boys come home. Although their homecoming is way down the road, I think it's something good to work on now. This is a monumental task and I can use the distraction from the "long wait" for them. Tim is moving into the room which is currently being used as a toy room/scrapbooking workshop/craft room/video game gathering place. Needless to say, there is a lot of stuff to sort through and find new homes for it all some place in the rest of the house. So today, I tackled the scrapbook supplies. Ugh! I have sooooo much stuff to sort through. For those of you who do not know, I am a Creative Memories consultant ~ by hobby only. However, there was a very short time when I held classes and workshops. So, I have tons and tons of supplies, tools and albums... I think I have pretty much finished organizing it all at this point. And, now I have to move onto toys. Again, UGH! If there is anyone out there in need of any sort of scrapbook paper, albums or tools, please let me know! I can give them to you for cheap. And, I mean VERY cheap as in ~ take them off of my hands and you can have them for free!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Kristina Burnett loves scrapbooking. She would be a good one to free you of your burden. :)

Have fun rearranging!

Gail said...

Maybe after getting settled in Haiti I will find time to actually scrapbook. If I do I'll let you know and you can bring stuff with you when you come to see the boys!!!