Sunday, December 9, 2007

I Miss My Boy Today...

I have been working on a photo book from our medical mission trip. It has brought back such fond memories of a week spent carrying out God's will in Haiti. We were so blessed with an incredibly wonderful team whom I miss a lot. I learned so much from each and every person I worked with throughout that week. I made 13 new friends who are very very special to me. So, seeing all those photos (over 1,000 of them taken by everyone) makes my heart ache for Haiti and Three Angels. Most of all; however, I miss my baby boy terribly today!

While Tim, Meg and Kate are counting down for Christmas by eating a piece of Fannie May chocolate from their advent calendars each day, I will count down the days until I travel to Haiti once again. I will see you in 26 days, Jonathan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww....Colleen, do I remember those days longing for your child in Haiti. Hang in there, not much longer.

Hugs
Karla

Anonymous said...

Hey Colleen, I tried to send you some pictures of him today but the email bounced back. Can you email me your email address just in case I have it wrong. jleevradenburg@sbcglobal.net